These general conditions govern access to the Qooder online Store (www.shop.qoadrovehicles.com. ) web site and use of its services and contents (such as, for example: images, software, texts, brands and logotypes, color combinations, structures and drawings).
Any person who accesses and/or uses the shop.qooder.com .portal takes the capacity of "User" and accepts these conditions from the moment he first makes access and/or use. These shall apply irrespective to the General Sales Terms that govern the purchase of the products shown in the on-line catalogue of the web site.
Failure to accept these Conditions shall prevent further access or use of the contents and services of the web site.
Access to the www.shop.qoadrovehicles.com web site is open to everyone and free of charge.
The version of the www.shop.qoadrovehicles.com web site is managed by New Works Webtech srl, via Oltrecolle 129, 22100 COMO (ITALIA).
The User states that he accepts the site "as it is". New Works Webtech srl is not liable for any direct or consequential damages that may in case arise from use of the web site. The Portal and its contents may be modified or replaced without any prior notice.
Any information and/or requests can be sent to: email@example.com
All product pictures serve as a demonstration of the original product. The producer reserves the right to change them without informing the customer about it. New Works Web Tech srl will try to update the pictures as soon as possible, due to this changes.
On-line Privacy protection
The User undertakes not to transmit, disclose, send, notify or store information and other materials:
- protected by copyrights or which reveal commercial secrets;
- indecent, defamatory, menacing, molesting, offensive, slanderous, sexually explicit;
- unsolicited messages or which constitute advertising or purchase solicitation, investigations, chain letters;
- containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs and other elements that aim at damaging, intercepting or unduly using data, information, the physical and logical structures of New Works Web Tech srl, and its connected companies or third parties.
The User also accepts not to:
- register himself as a Customer using maliciously false or incomplete information;
- permit third parties to use his own username or password once he has registered;
- eliminate or modify materials or other information of other Users or of New Works Webtech srl;
- gather or in any case obtain information on third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the explicit consent of the owner;
- access protected site data or data he is not authorized to access and infringe the system or the site's security measures;
- act so as to unreasonably or disproportionately overload the site's logical and physical systems even by actions such as "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"
- use devices, software programs or other systems aiming at impairing or attempting to impair due operation of the site; attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or decode the software that composes or constitutes part of the site;
- use or attempt to use engines, software programs, tools, agents or other mechanisms (such as, for example: spiders, robots, ...) that permit them to navigate or carry out searches inside the site without using the site's own search engines or agents.
Any illicit behavior or behavior that does not comply with these provisions shall be prosecuted pursuant to the law through the competent authorities
Copyrights and industrial directive rights
All copyrights related to the contents of the web site (such as, for example, text, graphics, photos, images, user interface) as well as selection, coordination and organization of these contents are the property of New Works Webtech srl or of its connected companies or third party licensees. No statement in case contained in the web site shall grant any license or industrial rights on the copyrights of New Works Webtech srl or of third parties. Web site contents are destined exclusively to the site Users and Customers. Unauthorized commercial use of the contents present in the web site is prohibited. The User is free to display the contents of the site, and exclusively for his personal and private use in compliance with current regulations concerning copyright protection. All rights concerning brands, product names, trade names, logotypes, packaging and designs of all the products or services offered by New Works Webtech srl or by its connected companies or third parties, whether in extended form or with the symbol of the trademark belong exclusively to their legitimate owners in accordance with international agreements and current laws in this matter. All uses that may infringe these rights are explicitly prohibited.
It is expressly forbidden to the user to execute correctly, on any support, in whole or in part of www.shop.qoadrovehicles.com and its contents
Hypertext connections (links)
The site may contain hypertext connections (links) to other web sites. New Works Webtech srl does not assume any liability for any contents or services offered by third parties nor does it guarantee the technical availability, reliability, legality of any material or information contained in the linked internet sites. In the same way the insertion of a link does not entail any type of association, merger or shareholding by New Works Webtech srl with the owners and the contents of the linked web sites.
Duration and modification of these conditions
New Works Webtech srl reserves the right to modify these General Conditions for Access and Use without prior notice. Any changes shall become effective immediately the first time they are published in the site and shall endure until the time new changes are made.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
The General Conditions of Use of the site www.shop.qooder.com are governed by Italian law, Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the Consumer Code of the Chapter I "Consumer rights in contracts".
If the General Conditions of Use should result in a dispute between New Works Webtech Srl and the User, New Works Webtech Srl guarantees the adherence and acceptance of the Risolvi Online conciliation service (https://www.risolvionline.com/index.php), online service of the Arbitration Chamber of Milan that allows the help of an independent conciliator in Italian and English languages